We want to make the freight transport sector more sustainable and efficient
Our system for locating and optimizing loads together with our planning of collection and delivery routes, transporters reduce the CO2 emissions of their vehicles.
What is currently on our roads and cities ?
This is unacceptable for a developed society committed to the environment.
LEADMEE was born precisely to put an end to this great problem that affects us all. We want to put an end to the low energy efficiency that affects the freight transport sector and reduce the environmental impact.
The formula is very simple, if the carriers complete their loads and are more efficient, we automatically reduce the number of vehicles that circulate on our roads and cities, reducing the emissions of their vehicles.
If freight transport is more efficient, we reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere and help prevent global warming.
With Leadmee we all win, the environment, carriers and customers
The freight transport sector has a free tool to complete loads and groupage, making freight transport more efficient and reducing CO2 emissions.
Carriers make their collection and delivery routes more efficient by optimizing their time, reducing their working hours while polluting less with their vehicles.
The carrier attracts customers, earns money and is more efficient in his work.
The customer gets a better price for their shipments, centralizes their quotes in an App and has direct contact with the carrier, without intermediaries.
SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
Transport is responsible for 25% of total greenhouse gas emissions (including CO2).
Spain is the third country within the EU in freight transport by road. Being responsible for transporting the vast majority of tons.
Transport is the second largest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union, surpassed only by the energy sector. The industry occupies the 4th position.
One of every 4 trips in Spain is made without charging, emitting CO2 uselessly.
How does Leadmee help the environment?
Our platform helps to optimize and make the freight transport sector more efficient by reducing CO2 emissions from carriers’ vehicles.
What does Leadmee do to help carriers?
- We help carriers to locate loads and offer their services for making a shipment
- We make it easier for carriers to better program their supply or distribution routes
- We eliminate intermediaries
- Have direct contact with the final customer
- We don’t charge you commission for completing your uploads
What does Leadmee do to help customers?
- We help the client to find carriers to make their shipments
- We centralize all your quotes in a single platform
- We help them save money
- They have direct contact with the carrier
- The service is free
HOW TO MAKE MY TRANSPORTATION MORE EFFICIENT
When we plan the packaging of our shipments, we can contribute to the environment by using biodegradable or recycled materials:
- Whenever you can, use the packaging of other objects or shipments, such as a recycled cardboard box.
- To stabilize or protect the merchandise, use recycled, sustainable and/or biodegradable materials such as: recycled paper, used newspaper sheets, pieces of old fabric such as towels, clothes…
- Close the box with ecological adhesive tape, recycled or reused rope.
- Try not to use plastic materials, they take hundreds of years to degrade and often end up in our oceans.
Preparing a package committed to the environment is very easy.
When you choose a carrier, try to ensure that your shipment is always found on its route and not just make your shipment. This reduces emissions, since your merchandise shares the route with other merchandise.
CARING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY.
EFFICIENT DRIVING REDUCES CO2 EMISSIONS
The “efficient driving” is a new way of driving the vehicle that aims to achieve:
- A low fuel consumption
- A reduction in environmental pollution
- A greater driving comfort
- A decrease in risks on the road
ADVANTAGES OF EFFICIENT DRIVING
For the driver himself
- Improvement of driving comfort and reduction of the tension
- Reduction of risk and severity of accidents
- Economic saving of fuel
- Lower maintenance costs (brakes, clutch, gearbox, tyres and engine)
- Reduction of urban pollution which improves the quality of the air breathed
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and thus improvement of the problems of global warming, helping to enforce international agreements in this area
- Energy savings at national level affecting balance of payments and reduction of external energy dependence
FACTORS INFLUENCING VEHICLE CONSUMPTION
The air conditioning or air conditioner is one of the accessory equipment with the greatest impact on the global fuel consumption.
Loading of the vehicle
KEYS TO EFFICIENT DRIVING
- Circulate as long as possible and at low speeds.
- Keep the speed of circulation as uniform as possible.
- In acceleration processes, change gear:
a) Between 2,000 and 2,500 revolutions in petrol engines.
b) Between 1,500 and 2,000 for diesel engines.
- In deceleration processes, gear reduction as late as possible.
- Always drive in advance and Foresight.
Start of the march:
a) In petrol-powered cars, the engine must be started immediately after starting.
b) In diesel cars, it is advisable to wait a few seconds after the engine has started before starting.
General performance of gear changes, In acceleration processes, change quickly to the longest gear in which it can be driven. In deceleration processes, change it later as possible, by lifting the foot of the accelerator and making the necessary minor corrections with the brake pedal.
The first gear, The first gear will be used only for what is essential: the start of the march.
Rational driving and anticipation
Never to drop a slope in neutral well:
a) Increase in fuel consumption, as idling means a fuel consumption, while that the engine brake does not involve any consumption.
b) Extremely dangerous, as it forces to request more effort from the brakes, assuming further wear and tear of them.
Stops made during gear, it is recommended to turn off the engine at stops greater than 60 seconds.