Leadmee Carriers are self-employed, small businesses specializing in boat transportation.
With Leadmee you can transport any type of boat:
Open pro boat
Luxury yacht o superyacht
Light sailing boat
Old or classic sailboat
How do I manage a transport of my Boat?
Start your session
If you are a new user, register to be able to publish your ad on Leadmee for free.
Post your ad
Describe the characteristics of your boat, its measurements, its weight, the shipping date range and the maximum date to accept offers.
Once you publish the announcement of the transport of the boat by road or sea, you will receive offers from self-employed carriers and SMEs for transporting your boat.
If you have any questions about a carrier’s offer, you can use our chat to contact them directly and ask for any clarification.
Transport your machinery safely and cheaply!
Transport a jet ski, zodiac, boat, sailboat, yacht… with Leadmee you will get the best price and without losing quality of service.
Publish your ad to make your transfer for free and you will receive offers from carriers specialized in boat transport, you will have direct contact with the person in charge of transporting your boat.
Manage the transfer of your boat with our App or your browser in a simple way.
In Leadmee it is free to manage the transfer of your boat.
TO MOVE YOUR BOAT YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
The tare and measurements of the boat.
Accesses and characteristics of the roads at the origin and destination.
It is very important to study the place of pickup and delivery so as not to have surprises once the transport of your boat has started.
Type of vehicle that you will need to transport your boat.
Once you are clear about the characteristics of your boat, you will have to choose the transport that best suits your transport.
Depending on the characteristics of the boat or boat you will need:
- A car with a trailer.
- An open or closed truck.
- A crane truck.
- A flatbed truck.
- A truck with gondola.
- Or a special vehicle.
Choose a qualified carrier.
For the transport of a light or heavy boat it is very important that the carrier is qualified, with knowledge of handling boats of all kinds.
To find a qualified carrier, we recommend asking the following questions:
- Are you ready to transport boats? Adequate trucks and trailers, ramps, safety equipment, etc.
- Are you aware of the loading guidelines for ship transport?
- Do you have the permits and insurance to carry out the transport?
- Are you qualified to operate the vessel that will be moved?
- Will you need an escort vehicle?
Preparation for loading.
Once the transfer is planned and you have the carrier, it will be time to prepare the transfer.
To do this you must:
- Prepare the equipment for transport, secure all parts of your ship so that it is not damaged or lost during the trip.
- Disassemble or empty any aggregate that may come off. You have to prevent any element of your ship from falling onto the rails and causing damage to other vehicles during the transfer.
- It is important to check the fastening of the elements that have movement to avoid movement during transport that could affect the tension of the fastenings of your boat. the loss of tension in the fixings can cause the load to shift or overturn during transportation.
- Select the most suitable mooring devices for fixing your boat.
- Check the place of loading, you have to make sure that there are no obstacles in the loading place, it has a stable surface and it has easy access for your boat and the transport.
- Do not forget to remove any personal items that may be on your boat.
When charging is being carried out, the priority has to be safety.
- Before starting the load, study which is the most suitable and safest system to carry out the load.
- Make sure that the transport is well secured so that it does not move during the loading process.
- When fixing the load, be careful not to put any element of your boat at risk, such as: hoses, cables, parts, lights…
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for transport.
- Do not use fixing points of doubtful strength or uncertain suitability.
- For fixing, use suitable equipment for the transport of the characteristics of your boat, it is very important that the fixings have adequate resistance to prevent them from breaking during transport.
Before the transport of your boat begins, check that all the documentation is correct.
a) The carrier’s vehicle must have up to date:
- Circulation Permit
- ITV Technical File.
- Vehicle insurance.
- Transport card.
- ADR approval certificate.
b) The carrier must have up to date:
- Driving license.
- ID card or passport.
- Disk Diagram.
- In case of transporting dangerous materials, the Training Certificate – Special Authorization.
c) Cargo documentation:
- Instructions for the driver.
- In case of transport of dangerous goods the CAP and ADR
- In the case of international transport, you will need: CMR Road Bill of Lading, International Commercial Invoice, Pack List (delivery list) and Delivery Note.
Post transportation ads for free.
Carriers will give you their best offer to carry your shipment. Your transport is safe with AXA and at a good price because it shares available space on existing routes. Communicate with your carrier by chat and monitor the location of your package, your bike, your motorcycle or ask about your pet! Managing your shipments with Leadmee is very simple from our App.