ए एक्स ए के लिए धन्यवाद सभी शिपमेंट पर गारंटी वितरण.
लीडमी और ए एक्स ए दुनिया भर में अपने संबंधित क्षेत्रों में नेता और बिजनेस मॉडल हैं। हमने प्लेटफ़ॉर्म के सभी उपयोगकर्ताओं को मुफ्त, बुनियादी गारंटीकृत वितरण बीमा के लिए धन्यवाद देने के उद्देश्य से एक-एक-तरह का सहयोगी समझौता बंद कर दिया है, जिसमें लीडी के सहयोगी परिवहन ऐपल के साथ संसाधित सभी शिपमेंट का बीमा किया गया है। यह सहयोग किसी भी शिपमेंट को और अधिक विश्वसनीय और सुरक्षित बनाता है।
एएक्सए के लिए धन्यवाद, लीडी के मंच के माध्यम से संसाधित किए गए सभी शिपमेंट में मचचेंड / माल के न आने की स्थिति में एक बुनियादी गारंटीकृत वितरण बीमा है।
एएक्सए के बारे में अधिक जानकारी
एएक्सए संख्या में समूह
दुनिया का प्रमुख बीमा ब्रांड (1) अपने ग्राहकों और विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में उत्पादों और सेवाओं को अनुकूलित करता है: वस्तुओं और संपत्तियों, जीवन बीमा और निवेश प्रबंधन के लिए वैश्विक बीमा। स्पेन में, एएक्सए तीन मिलियन से अधिक निजी ग्राहकों और कंपनियों के साथ अग्रणी बीमा कंपनी है, जो लोगों और उनकी संपत्ति के लिए सुरक्षा और जोखिम की रोकथाम के आधार पर सेवाएं प्रदान करती है।
(1) रैंकिंग इंटरब्रांड 2018
एएक्सए के बारे में अधिक जानकारी
लीडमी की नि: शुल्क गारंटीकृत स्वतंत्रता बीमा क्या है?
माल / माल के न आने की स्थिति में, हमारे "नियम और शर्तें" देखें।
निम्नलिखित घटनाओं के कारण अगर आपका माल गंतव्य पर नहीं पहुंचता है तो मुआवजे का दावा किया जा सकता है: टूटना, दुर्घटना, नुकसान या चोरी।
बीमित राशि शिपिंग के लिए स्वीकृत बोली के मूल्य से अधिक नहीं हो सकती।
यूरोपीय संघ का कवरेज।
निम्नलिखित डेटा उपयोगकर्ता की प्रोफ़ाइल में भरा जाना चाहिए:
यदि आप स्व-नियोजित हैं:
यदि आप एक कंपनी हैं:
संकलन का दावा करने के लिए, आपको शिपमेंट के लिए सभी आवश्यक फ़ील्ड भरने होंगे:
Provide reference of the shipment.
उन्नयन या पूरक बीमा का अनुरोध करने के लिए, निम्नलिखित संलग्न करें:
अधिकतर पूछे जाने वाले सवाल
It is an insurance policy that guarantees a compensation of 10€ in the event that delivery is not completed successfully. For more information, check our "Terms & Conditions".
The AXA Basic Guaranteed Delivery Insurance is free for all shipments that are processed through Leadmee's platform. For more information, check our "Terms & Conditions".
Thanks to the AXA Basic Guaranteed Delivery Insurance, the affected user has the right to claim a 10€ compensation. For more information, check our "Terms & Conditions".
All Leadmee users who have managed and processed their shipments through the platform and comply with our "Terms & Conditions".
It is a voluntary insurance that complements the basic policy to increase coverage in case the user reports non-arrival of goods/merchandise.
All users who transport new items, with invoice, and shipped by professional shippers/couriers.
For more information, check the table ratings for "Upgrade or Complementary" Insurance, under the "Terms & Conditions" section.
The Guaranteed Delivery Policy is only valid for countries in the European Union. For more information, check our "Terms & Conditions".
In order to report non-arrival of merchandise and/or goods, and claim your compensation, send an email to यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए. with your request.
To claim your compensation due to non-arrival of merchandise/goods, you must provide: full name, copy of identification document or tax identification number, and proof of bank account ownership where you'd like to receive the compensation, if applicable.
For more information, see:
This policy grants coverage to the contracted transport through the application of the single Insured and exclusively for lack of delivery of the transported merchandise. A compensation limit of 10 euros is established per shipment.
DOCUMENTATION IN CASE OF LOSS
In the event of a loss, the policyholder must provide Leadmee and AXA with the following documentation:
Verifier of the on-line order of the service with the shipping reference, origin, destination, date of shipment, sender and recipient, declared value, merchandise description as well as the level of insurance contracted. By default, all shipments are assigned the basic insurance guarantee of delivery with a compensation of €10 in case of non-arrival at destination.
A) To be able to claim the compensation it will be necessary to have filled in all the obligatory fields of the shipment:
- Shipping reference.
- Origin of the shipment.
- शिपिंग तारीख।
- Destination of the shipment.
- व्यापारिक विवरण।
- घोषित मूल्य।
- Fill out collection and delivery records
Soon, you can hire the "UPGRADE" insurance
To notify an incident, send an email to moc.eemdael@ortsiger with:
- Recipient's claim notifying that the delivery hasn’t been received.
- Identification document of the beneficiary of the compensation (consignee) consisting of a copy of the DNI or tax documentation, in the case of being a company, and the bank's proof of ownership.
TERM COMMUNICATION OF THE LOSS
The deadline to notify the non-arrival of a merchandise is 5 days, the incident must be notified to the following email: moc.eemdael@ortsiger.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the following goods are excluded:
- Radioactive, corrosive, flammable, explosive and poisonous substances.
- Live animals.
- Perishable and/or refrigerated and/or frozen products.
- Special transports and containers.
- New and used vehicles, including caravans and trailers, recreational boats and jet skis, motorcycles and mopeds.
- Cash, bank notes, commercial or banking or exchange effects, debit cards, credit cards, telephone cards, securities and coupons for securities, lottery, scratch cards and similar.
The Guaranteed Delivery Policy is only valid for countries in the European Union.
Exports with origin, destination or transit by countries in situation of alert due to terrorism, war or similar with or without official declaration for this purpose, and in particular with respect to the following countries are excluded: Belarus, North Korea, Cuba , Iran, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan and Zimbabwe, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Excluded risks common to all types of transport.
Unless otherwise agreed, losses, damages and expenses that are totally or partially, directly or indirectly caused by or as a result of:
- Risks excluded by the Commercial Code that haven’t been covered by the basic guarantees of this policy.
- Detention, arrest, appropriation or confiscation by judicial or administrative order, or by order of friendly or enemy governments, recognized or not; nor of damages arising from contraband, violation of blockages and trade, activity or prohibited traffic, or non-compliance with laws or prescriptions for issuance, import, export or transit, fiscal, sumptuary or port provisions of any country or by lack of essential documents for the item.
- War risks and its consequences, both before and after its declaration, submarine or floating mines and other warlike devices, conatus or breaking of blockade, by order of foreign power, as a result of riots, civil commotions, military pronouncements, wars, seditions, hostilities, strikes, reprisals, sabotage, lockout, boycott, terrorism, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes or other seismic phenomena.
- Total or partial theft (except as established in basic guarantees), robbery, loss or total/partial delivery of packages, spills, breaks, oxidations, stains, discoloration, wetting, mold, contact with other cargoes, chafing and gnawing of insects or other harmful animals, sanitary measures of disinfection and disinfection.
- Fermentation, germination, spontaneous generation and corruption due to the nature or inherent defect or the intrinsic quality of the insured goods - influence of atmospheric agents such as heat, rain, ice - deterioration as a consequence of excess of traveling.
- Spills and natural loss and/or differences in weight or volume, use and wear, dispersion not due to accidents covered by the basic guarantees of this policy.
- Spontaneous combustion of the items.
- Drop of packages in the operations of loading and/or unloading or damages to the merchandise by operations performed in open sea, barracks or similar.
- Bad stowage or inadequate stowage, falling of packages during loading/unloading operations; deficiency or insufficiency of packaging, wrapping or preparation of the insured object.
- Bad faith, deceit or serious fault of the Insured, as well as infidelity of the personnel dependent on the Policyholder or the Insured.
- Delays in transportation, even if it’s due to a breakdown of any of the vital parts of the transportation.
- Damage suffered by the goods and expenses incurred, by spontaneous separation of convoy or voluntary prolongation of the transportation to a different place.
- Exchange difference and, in general, any indirect damage or difficulty of commercial order, whatever its cause, guarantees or finances that the Insured must build to free the goods from a seizure or detention.
- Damage suffered by the merchandise during delays, detours, impediment or interruption of the trip due to causes attributable to the Insured or the Policyholder.
- Radioactive materials, transmutation of atoms, fusion or atomic or nuclear fission or any other similar reactions.
- Blow, shock or rubbing of the goods with tree branches, cables, bridge arches, roofs or garages, service stations or other constructions, when the transport is carried out in open vehicles, unless the transportation is made in closed containers.
- Damages that the goods may suffer when the transportation is loaded in excess of the limit established by the competent authority or when its dimensions exceed those legally authorized, if the person who secures the goods is in turn the owner of the means of transport or carrier vehicle.
- Particular breakdown, in case of maritime transport of cash, gold and silver, securities, stones, precious metals, paintings and art objects admitted by the insurance company by special condition, responding only to breakdowns in which said merchandise had total or absolute losses.
- Law 50/1980, of October 8, Insurance Contract.
- Law 20/2015, of July 14, on the organization, supervision and solvency of insurance and reinsurance entities.
- Royal Decree 1060/2015, of November 20, on the organization, supervision and solvency of insurance and reinsurance entities.
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- Law 59/2003, of December 19, of Electronic Signature.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Law 22/2007, of July 11, on distance marketing of financial services for consumers. -. If compulsory insurance is applicable.
- If there are extraordinary risks of the Consortium R.D.L. 7/2004, of October 29, which approves the revised text of the Legal Statute of the Insurance Compensation Consortium.
- And any other rule that during the validity of this policy may be applicable.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the Policyholder / Insured is informed and authorizes the incorporation of its data into the files of AXA SEGUROS GENERALES, S.A. DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS and the treatment thereof. The completion of all personal data provided is completely voluntary, but necessary for the contractual relationship. For this purpose, it expressly authorizes that all its data, including health data, can be treated confidentially by the insurance company, as well as that these data can be communicated between said entity and doctors, health centers, hospitals and institutions or entities that, in accordance with the purpose and object of the contract, as well as for reinsurance and co-insurance matters that intervene in the policy.
The data transferred will be treated confidentially by all entities mentioned and will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose expressed in relation to the insurance contract.
The Policyholder / Insured may contact AXA SEGUROS E INVERSIONES (Marketing Department - CRM), Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1 Madrid AXA Building 28050 Madrid, or through any of the following numbers 901 900 009 or 93 366 93 51, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, it is notified that the data or part of them, as well as those generated in the event of a loss, will be assigned to public or private organizations related to the insurance sector for statistical-actuarial and fraud prevention purposes, in the selection of risks and in the settlement of claims.
AXA informs you that your data can be used to carry out the pertinent verifications and confirmations that allow us to evaluate the risk and possible fraud in the pre-contractual and/or contractual moment of the policy. Also, we inform you that we can access files on creditworthiness and credit to evaluate your solvency.
यदि आपको अपने माल / माल के गैर-आगमन की रिपोर्ट करने की आवश्यकता है, तो moc.eemdael@ortsiger पर एक ईमेल भेजें।